Wednesday 8 April 2015

KIDS ROOM

Hello Everyone.
Next room transformation-kids room. The room is quite big, with huge robe. I did not change much in here. Just added some things like curtains, nice covers, colours to create warm and interesting space for my boys. They still share the room as they want to be together. 

This is the room before transformation.




First thing I change in here is the robe. I covered it with wallpaper. It looks very nice and is the strong, catching eye thing in here. In the robe I keep most of the toys, so boys are sliding the doors hundred times a day. It still looks like a new. I used simple wall unit and pack it up with boxes. It creates a feeling of tidiness in the room. I crocheted chair covers, sew curtains-my son has chosen the fabrics and also sew a patchwork cover with matching pillows. It still need a fresh coat of paint and a new lightning, but for now, it is enough. Pictures below. Hope you like it.

Wallpaper


Curtains


Wall Unit and Bed

Gadgets and Patchwork



Enjoy
Alicja.











1 comment:

  1. Great ideas :) Love patchwork, i've plan to do some in my bedroom soon :)

    ReplyDelete